Church Of SS Trinità
Open in weekday 9:00 – 12:30 / 15:30 – 19:00
Un piccolo gioiello nel cuore di Osimo
In front of the municipal building, the façade with precious polychrome marbles of The Church of SS Trinity, better known as Chiesa Del Sacramento about we have information since 1272, is evident.
During the 19th century the architect Costantino Costantini followed the restoration, adding some decorations that adorn it nowadays.
Important is also the altarpiece situated inside the church, attributed to Guido Reni that represents the Trinity and the Holy House of Loreto. In the low corner on the right of the painting reveals the portrait of the costumer: the bishop Antonio Maria Gallo, at that time protector of the Holy House and the treasurer’s office of Pope Sisto V.